With Mats & Baskets’ mission of Going Beyond for our customers, it is important to keep in mind that there will be limitations in control of several variables, such as weather. As such, we ask that our customers be mindful of these when booking. We also ask that our customers assume all inherent risk and responsibility for all guests at their event. Please share all information with your guests before arrival to ensure safety and the best experience for all. Mats & Baskets is not liable for any loss, be it physical, personal, monetary or otherwise. All personal belongings are advised to be kept close to you throughout the event. These terms are subject to change at any time, without notice.
The terms and conditions set out below form part of the agreement between Mats & Baskets, subsidiary of Leaven Academy Pte Ltd ("Us", “We, “Our”) and the Client (“I”, "You”, "Your”) for engaging our services. “Equipment” refers to all inclusions in the services rendered.
- The Equipment is and shall remain the exclusive property of Us, unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change any descriptions or images of, or references to, any products or services on our website, or to limit the order quantity on any such product or service and/or refuse service to you.
Use of Equipment:
- You shall only use the Equipment in a careful and proper manner and will comply with all laws, rules, ordinances, statutes and orders regarding the use, maintenance or storage of the Equipment.
- You shall not in any way repair or materially alter the physical or otherwise makeup of the Equipment.
- You agree to return the Equipment in the same condition in which You received it.
- In the event that any piece of the Equipment is lost or damaged, We may charge You the cost of the item.
- We must be notified and agree to any extension of the period of rent, in advance of the Return Date. If You fail to return the Equipment to Us by the Return Date, the Equipment will be immediately reported to the Police as having been stolen.
- We have a no-cancellation policy.
- You are allowed to change your event date, provided 3 days of advanced notice has been given.
- The event date cannot be extended to 3 months beyond the originally confirmed date.
- You agree to indemnify us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, demands or liability of any kind or nature whatsoever, including legal expenses, recited to, or arising from the use, consumption, transportation, condition or operation of the rented Equipment, and by whosoever used or operated during the Rental Period. This indemnification shall continue in full force and effect during and after the Rental Period for causes arising during the Rental Period.